From Bump to Birth
Being pregnant never looked so good, combine style with comfort to create your staple maternity wardrobe. Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t look fashionably fierce, read our tips on how to stay stylish during pregnancy…
If you’re normally scared of wearing prints - now is the time not to be, prints are a great way to disguise your bump.
1. There's no need to sacrifice your everyday go to pair of jeans just because you’re pregnant, our bump-friendly maternity jeggings are a great alternative and offer extra support to your growing belly.
2. Brighten up your look with accessories to take your pre-natal style to the next level. Pick one of the subtle colours from your print and make this the key shade to accessorise with. We've added this bright orange beaded necklace to compliment the floral print in the top.
Be proud of your growing belly and wear horizontal stripes, our two tier dress is a great way to define and show off your new curves. Our maxi dress is a must have for a summer pregnancy, it’s lightweight fabric will keep you cool in the heat.
1. Stretchy lycra dresses are perfect for showing off your new shape in the right way especially when you hit the 5 month marker and your bump is more pronounced. For the summer months a maxi dress will be essential for keeping you cool, comfortable, and unrestricted.
2. If you still want some height but don't want to feel unsteady then low wedges are a modern alternative to heels. Try a style with ankle straps to offer you extra support whilst on your feet. To keep your feet cool and avoid swelling in the heat try a strappy style or cut out detailing to help your feet breathe.
Comfy & Casual
There’s no need to sacrifice style over comfort, step out in a slouchy-style with our printed harem pants. Team yours with a pair of tassel sandals and a loose vest top to create the ultimate relaxed look for our take on maternity fashion.
1. A loose fitting top that isn’t restricting will be your go to item whilst pregnant. For the summer a floaty cami-top with wider straps, to offer extra coverage but keep you cool at the same, is a must.
2. Step out in these loose-fitting pregnancy trousers as an alternative to maternity jeans and leggings. Not only do these harem style trousers offer supreme comfort they are also on trend for SS16. Dress yours up with a blazer and stilettos for evening or add hippy sandals and a casual vest for daytime.
On Trend Maternity Tops
Take your classic oversized tee and give it a modern twist with our cold-shoulder tops. Pair with a pair of skinny maternity jeans and some ballet pumps to finish off this daytime look.
1. Pumps are a comfy yet stylish alternative to trainers whilst pregnant. It’s a known fact that some women’s feet swell whilst pregnant, going up a half or full size will allow your feet some room to breathe.
2. Being pregnant doesn't mean you have to hide behind shapeless clothes. Extra details like the cold shoulder on this plain baggy top create definition to your body, add some interest whilst keeping you on trend.