"My brother has just qualified as a personal trainer which means from now on I get lots of FREE training, HAPPY DAYS :D I am a massive fitness fan, healthy eating and training regularly is part of my lifestyle. Without exercise I feel lethargic, un-motivated and less confident with my body. Therefore I always exercise at least three times a week to be the best version of me. I like to mix it up, so I never get chance to get bored and I’m training different parts of my body. Read on below to see my weekly workout routine…
"I kick-start Monday with circuit training. I always try to start the week as I mean to go on, however Mondays are always crazy busy with my business and getting back into the swing of things after the weekend, so at home workouts are great. Here is a great full body session, quick and easy to do but effective. Midweek I like to tackle my cardio. I normally do one hour a week this is normally in the form of running, spinning or both. It kills and by the end I am dripping with sweat but the buzz I feel the next day makes it all worth it. On a Sunday I love my yoga classes. It’s a great way to strengthen muscles and also really helps with my mental health and unwinding before a new week begins. A great way to inspire you to get fit is good gym clothes. Freddie and I are both wearing Matalan, I love the fun designs and prints they have on offer and the quality of the fabric is AMAZING!"
1. “Find a workout buddy. I am very lucky that my brother is a PT and I also love to train with my boyfriend, it’s something we can do at the end of the day instead of crashing on the sofa. When you have somebody next to you it encourages you not to give up. It also means you’re less likely to skip a session for the fear of letting someone down.”
2. “Try different classes. I love keeping fit and trying new things. Last year I started yoga classes for the first time and now I’m absolutely hooked. I do a class once a week and it’s become my favourite hobby. It’s all about trying new things until you find something you buzz off. "
3. “Exercise is great but if you are eating bad then it’s pretty pointless and you aren’t going to achieve the results you want. My brother always says its 80% diet and 20% exercise. So clear your house of all the rubbish so you can’t reach for the cookie jar. If its not there you can’t eat it.
4. “Set yourself weekly and daily goals. Pedometers are a great way to set daily step count goals. This way you can build fitness into your daily routine. "
5. “Leisurewear has become so trendy and is super comfy. If you pop on a sports vest and leggings at the beginning of your day you are much more likely to pop into the gym on your way home. Obviously this isn’t always acceptable and I’m not saying swap your shirts for workout bras if you’re working in a bank. But when I’m working from home or running errands on a Saturday, gym clothes are perfect and a subtle reminder throughout the day to get my workout done."
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now