The last few months have been so hectic I think we forgot to have fun ... we’ve had our 5th child, moved house and also have some very lively 2 year old triplet girls! So when we had the chance to forget all the stress and have a family day out at paradise wildlife park we jumped at the opportunity! We packed the car up and despite the rain we headed to the park! We had so much fun, dinosaurs, zebras and lions, as well as loads of old fire engines and a train for the kids to explore.... all while being outside! The rain stopped and the sun peeped out as we had lunch and just had a fab day! Plus we all looked very on point in our matalan clobber!
1. Plan ahead (make sure you know what time you need to leave, what facilities are on site and don’t wear white trainers when it’s raining)
2. Occupy the kids in the car (lots of books, toys and sing songs )
3. Snacks galore (as long as the kids have plenty to nibble on the tears will be minimal)
4. Relax ... don’t try and worry about the elements, the time and put pressure on yourself just have fun!
5. Grab some toy animals from home so when it comes to the pricy souvenir shop you can skip it.