"I’m Emily I live with my husband Ryan and our children Hettie 6, Nancy 1. I left my full time job in a busy city centre salon when I became a mum. Now I run my own freelance hairdressing businesses, Ryan is in the military and has to work away from home now and again so Life is always busy. Family time is very important to us so we love nothing more than a day out together."
1. Always have LOTS of snacks on hand for hungry little mouths.
2. Our Girls love music so a playlist of their favourites is always a must in the car.
3. A change of clothes no matter what their age so you can relax if they get wet or mucky.
4. Where possible plan your journey around nap time so they can snooze on route and you don’t arrive with tiered children.
5. Know your surroundings, google where your going so you know if there is somewhere to eat that everyone will enjoy or prepare a picnic the night before.
Check Double Breasted Coat
Girls Pink Borg Collar Cord Jacket (4-13yrs)
Girls Cream Leopard Print Faux Fur Gilet (9mths-6yrs)
Dark Wash Long Sleeve Denim Shirt
Wide Fit Tan Chelsea Boots
Check Bum Bag
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now