1. Packing for a holiday is always a tricky one - how do you narrow it down?!
I always try and pack to a colour palette - Blue and white with natural fabric accessories are a great place to start.
2. Cornflower Blue is a big colour this summer and works so well with those beachy blues, and a tan!
3. A co ord is a great alternative to a jumpsuit, it can be worn together or
separately - I’d also wear these shorts with an oversized shirt and bikini and the top with a pair of wide legged trousers for the evening.
4. The little white dress is a must for holiday. I try and pack as many dresses as I can to wear in the evening - just add a clutch and sandals and you’re good to go!
5. I’m addicted to raffia accessories, these Black and Tan versions will go with everything you own - trust me.
Alex Stedman of the Frugality escaped to the Big Apple for a city break, lucky for us she also showed off some of the great looks she put together. Be inspired and get dressed like a native New Yorker.
"White denim adds a summer twist to traditional blue, the perfect accompaniment to chilly evenings on holiday or at home."
"Elasticated trousers are a must for travel – the perfect aeroplane pants and the lightweight fabric makes them ideal for a warm city break."