1. Where is your go-to getaway for some serious sun?
Majorca.This is my go to for a family holiday as it’s a short flight and you’re guaranteed amazing weather and food!
2. Give us some insider tourist tips – best places to eat, soak up the sun and discover?
Best place to go for food is Alcudia Old Town, there’s a square that has great restaurants and all very kid-friendly. There’s a fab restaurant called Can Costa Alcudia, which has a gorgeous courtyard and you even get to cook your own steak! Usually we stay in Port De Pollenca, which is great for kids and at the resort we stay on you can hire bikes and go and discover the rest of Alcudia.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you arrive?
I unpack! Get everyone organised, then swimwear on and straight to the pool.
4. Describe your holiday style?
I like bright colours, but need to be practical with a 3 year old daughter. I love to cover up with an embroidered kaftan and floppy hat.
5. How do you stay feeling confident in on the beach?
Having my daughter around me and showing her my body confidence.
6. As our resident swimwear buying expert, tell us whats your favourite look of this holiday season?
The high-neck macramé styles in super bright colours. It’s our most fashion forward style in terms of cut and colours but I think swimwear should be about being daring. This style keeps me looking glam while running after my little girl on the beach!
7. What’s your top tip for mum’s on holiday with their family?
Wear what you feel comfortable in and always get ready first before everyone else!
8. What are your beach bag essentials?
A good book, sunglasses, sun cream and snacks for the kids!