Looking for some egg-cellent Easter activities to keep your little bunnies entertained during the school holidays? Discover our fun-filled Easter collection and get set to fill your basket with gifts and goodies galore.
There’s nothing cuter than watching your little one hop around the garden with their wicker basket in tow, looking for hidden treats courtesy of the Easter Bunny. Help the little guy out this Easter Sunday by planting an array of chocolate alternatives behind pots and garden ornaments or hidden inside shrubs and flowers. As well as our complete egg hunt kit, we’ve got hand-painted novelty eggs finished with adorable bunny and chick designs, alongside fun Easter egg decorating kits for them to paint themselves ahead of the hunt. Look out for our hanging decorations and straw bunnies that can be enjoyed year after year.
New clothes for Easter is a tradition in itself, fact. Not only have we got aptly themed baby grows for tiny tots, our family occasion collection taps into the mini me fashion craze that has taken the social media world by storm. Let’s face it, who can resist matchy-matchy outfits? They’re just too cute!
Easter Egg Hunt Kit (27cm x 23cm x 5cm)
Easter Bunny Bag (25cm x 22cm)
Easter Egg Glass Locket Decoration (9cm x 5cm)
Easter Bunny Ears (16cm)
Easter Bunny Novelty Glasses
Easter Bunny Glass Globe Decoration (6cm)
Easter Bunny Decoration (19cm x 10cm)
Easter Bumper Craft Pack (27cm x 23cm x 5cm)
While the warmer weather is starting to make an appearance, it’s inevitable that we’ll have some spring showers during the school holidays. Rainy days don’t have to be all doom and gloom though, why not let your little Picasso unleash their creativity with paint pots, pom poms and pipe cleaners, without forgetting every kid’s art class favourite, PVA glue!
A tradition that goes back centuries, Easter bonnets are worn to symbolise the time for renewal… and to look utterly adorable, of course. Make sure your little one is all set for their school’s annual Easter bonnet parade with our selection of small Easter decorations and tiny trinkets, perfect for sticking onto traditional straw hats or cool caps for a modern twist.
If you’re on the hunt for non-chocolate Easter gifts, treat your little one to small token presents or toys instead. Our Totally Toys range features a selection of toys and games for all age ranges to encourage imaginative play, develop motor skills and increase creativity. Check out our gifts for him and her, as after all mum and dad deserve a special treat too.
1. Flowers: I suggest beautiful pastel spring blooms for the table. Daffodils or tulips look wonderful, but if you want to have something that’ll last longer then go for these faux flowers (above). They look incredibly real and will get lots of compliments!
2. Easter Eggs: MiniEaster eggs with gorgeous pastel wrappers can be scattered on the table to create a fun and festive feel. And to please the kids, obviously!
3. A Tiered Cake Stand: Serve everything on them to make it a bit more fun, from finger sandwiches to hot cross buns and Easter themed cupcakes too.
4. Easter Novelty Plates: Plates with an Easter theme such as the cute bunny plates I used for my table, above, are a cute little touch. Since it’s also the start of spring, use pretty floral or vintage tea sets to create an eclectic table.
5. Colour Palette: Easter colours are usually pretty pastels, you can’t go wrong, but to make it more statement, mix and match items in pink, light blue, minty green and small pops of yellow.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now