Virgin Experience Days Traditional Pub 2 Course Dining with Wine for 2
We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Enjoy a two-course meal in one of 54 Classic Inns nationwide, and toast to time together with a glass of wine each. A contemporary take on the traditional British country pub, Classic Inns offer a cosy and friendly setting for you to enjoy lunch or dinner. The two of you can tuck into classics like hand-battered cod and chips, sausages and mash or pesto linguine for mains, with tasty starters and desserts to make it feel like an occasion. With a pint, glass of wine, or hot drink to accompany your food, everything's catered for a delicious outing.
Locations: Scotland - Argyll and Bute, Cheshire - Frodsham, Cheshire - Sale, Cornwall - Newquay, Derbyshire - Derby, Devon - Exmouth, Dorset - Ferndown, Durham - Billingham, East Sussex - Crowborough, East Sussex - Seaford, Essex - Canvey Island, Essex- Wickford, Essex - Woodford Green, London - Ferry Lane, London - Chingford, Greater London - Uxbridge, Hampshire - Aldershot, Hampshire - Farnborough, Hampshire - Hayling Island, Hertfordshire - Barnet, Hertfordshire - Bushey, Hertfordshire - Hemel Hemstead, Hertfordshire - Ware, Kent - Bexleyheath, Kent - Maidstone, Lancashire - Burnley, Lincolnshire - Grimsby, Merseyside - Liverpool, Norfolk - Norwich, Nottinghamshire - Nottingham, Shropshire - Shrewsbury, South Yorkshire - Doncaster, Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire - Tamworth, Staffordshire - Wolverhampton, Surrey - Ashtead, Surrey - Banstead, Surrey - Egham, Surrey - Epsom, Surrey - Haslemere, Surrey - Horley, Surrey - Kenley, Surrey - Redhill, Surrey - Sutton, Surrey - Walton-on-Thames, Tyne & Wear - East Boldon, Warwickshire - Rugby, Scotland - Alexandria, Scotland - Linlithgow, West Midlands - Birmingham, West Sussex - Shoreham-by-Sea, West Yorkshire - Leeds, West Yorkshire - Wakefield
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816364_C000Share On
- Under-18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult. A soft drink alternative will be offered to under-18s
- Please mention any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Maximum group size 6
- The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year between 12.00-21.30. Exclusions apply including Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day and Father's Day
- Times and availability varies by location. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information