We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Discover what it's like to drive a proper truck. Test out a transporter in a driving experience like no other. With slalom and reverse parking challenges, a day in the truck is perfect for petrol-heads with a competitive edge. Take control of a 45ft race car transporter and put your skills to the test on a series of specially designed driving challenges. Ever wondered 'how hard can it be?' Now's the time to find out! On arrival at the pre-booked venue, you'll be welcomed by staff and introduced to your instructor who will show you your incredible car transporter truck. Inside the cab you'll be fully briefed on safety and how to drive your amazing machine. Ready to take control, it'll be engines started and out on the track for 20 minutes of challenging driving.
Locations: Cornwall - Perranporth, Dorset - Wareham, Leicestershire - Lutterworth, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre, Wales - Monmouthshire, Norfolk - Norwich, North Yorkshire - York, Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds, Surrey - Cranleigh, Warwickshire - Kenilworth
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816380_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- A driving licence is not required for this experience but you must have previous manual driving experience
- You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car
- This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November
- Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire and Dunsfold in Surrey are limited
- If you wish to attend Gainsborough or Cranleigh venues a £25 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking
- If you wish to book at Dunsfold a £35 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book eight to ten weeks in advance
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information