Ready to make your Christmas present the best looking under the tree? Get set to impress your loved ones with these amazing gift wrapping tips. From an easy step-by-step guide, to ideas on how to wrap awkward shaped presents, we’ve all you need to win the wrap battle this year.Shop cards & gift wrap
Here’s a quick tick list of all the items you’ll need to wrap perfect presents this year.
1. Wrapping paper
2. Ribbons/bows and other decorative accessories
3. Gift tags
If you need to polish up on your wrapping skills, we’ve put together this easy to follow step-by-step guide.
1. Measure and cut your paper to the correct size of your gift.
2. Fold over each side of the paper around the gift and secure with tape.
3. Fold the end of the paper by creating two triangle shapes. Secure with tape and repeat on the other end.
4. Add your favourite ribbon, bow or gift tag.
Every year, there’s always that one gift that is so awkwardly shaped, you don’t know how you’ll be able to make it look pretty when it’s time to be wrapped.
1. Festive gift boxes are a great alternative to gift wrap. Simply give your present in the box or wrap the box in wrapping paper if you’d prefer.
2. Gift and bags and tissue paper will also solve any awkward shaped present dilemmas, as tissue paper will easily mould around your present and create a pretty look.
We all want to try and be kinder to the earth, so we’ve put together some top tips for being sustainable when wrapping your gifts this Christmas.
1. Dried fruit or cinnamon sticks are great for decorating gifts.
2. Straw rope looks festive and will look lovely wrapped around presents.
3. Brown paper gives that rustic, traditional look to your presents, plus you can decorate the paper to your taste.
4. Cloth also makes a wonderful alternative to gift wrap.
5. Recycle Christmas cards to make your own gift tags.
6. Recycle last year’s old gift bags, ribbon and paper.
7. Try to avoid using plastic coated gift wrap.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now