We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Indulge in the grand British tradition of afternoon tea at a range of charming venues across the country. This Traditional Afternoon consists of a delicious array of sandwiches, scones, cakes and of course, tea. The type of sandwiches and cakes may differ per venue, but you can be sure of a fantastic selection of fancies, whether you choose an elegant manor house or a contemporary city hotel. Share this experience with someone special and enjoy the mouth-watering treats and relaxing atmosphere that your chosen venue has to offer.
Locations: Scotland - Aberdeen, Berkshire - Newbury, Buckinghamshire - Burnham, Channel Islands - Jersey, Scotland - Edinburgh, Scotland - Kirknewton, Cumbria - Carlisle, North Wales - Denbighshire, Derbyshire - Burton-On-Trent, Derbyshire - Derby, Derbyshire - Derby, Dorset - Bournemouth, County Durham - Chester Le Street, Durham - Darlington, East Yorkshire - Hull, East Sussex - Brighton, Essex - Woodford Green, Avon - Bristol, Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Gloucestershire - Charingworth, London - Bayswater, London - Little Venice, Hampshire - Hayling Island, Herefordshire - Holme Lacy, Hertfordshire - Watford, Scotland - Inverness, Kent - Maidstone, Kent - Tunbridge Wells, Lancashire - Bolton, Lancashire - Preston, Norfolk - Norwich, North Yorkshire - Harrogate, North Yorkshire - Saltburn-by-the-sea, North Yorkshire - York, Northumberland - Alnwick, Nottinghamshire - Nr Ollerton, Scotland - Perth, Shropshire - Kidderminster, Somerset - Chard, Scotland - Ayr, Surrey - Croydon, Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon, West Glamorgan - Swansea, Scotland - Livingston, West Midlands - Birmingham, West Sussex - Bolney, West Yorkshire - Bingley, West Yorkshire - Denby Dale, West Yorkshire - Leeds, West Yorkshire - Wetherby, Berkshire - Hungerford, Worcestershire - Stourport on Severn, Yorkshire - Hull
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816427_C000Share On
- Please note some of the venues are adult only and a minimum age of 21 applies
- Under-18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Disabled access varies depending on hotel chosen - please check when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available all year round. Some date exclusions may apply. Please contact the supplier at the time of booking for updated availability
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guide and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher
- Pre-booking is essential and all reservations are subject to availability
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
- Please let the hotel know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking so they can accommodate your needs
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 3-6 days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information