We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Grab a fellow Gooner and explore the phenomenal home turf of Arsenal FC with a behind-the-scenes, self-guided tour for two adults. Walk down the tunnel, sit in the dugout, and check out the director's box, before exploring the interactive museum. With your interactive headset, you can hear legendary striker Charlie George, right-back Lee Dixon and presenter Nigel Mitchell discuss their matchday experiences, how the Emirates was built and why the stadium is one of the world's best. Enjoy state-of-the-art attractions including the Tour Cam and experience the electric atmosphere of matchday with 360-degree footage, as well as brand-new mascot footage of Arsenal's beloved Gunnersaurus. To celebrate Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup, you can even have your photo taken with the famous trophy at an extra cost. A must-visit for Arsenal fans.
Location: London - Emirates Stadium
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816628_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 16
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours run every day of the week
- This offer only applies to self-guided audio tours only and does not apply to matchday tours, legends tours or VIP Legends Tours
- Self-Guided Audio Tours are available in 9 languages.
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns