We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Enjoy a picturesque stroll through the paved streets of Edinburgh's Old Town - but all is not as it seems as you explore the murkier side of Edinburgh's long and famous history. With this ghostly guided tour, you'll venture below the ancient alleyways and into the famous haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults. Your spookily cloaked guide will regale you with fantastically horrifying tales of the city's past. Once storage areas for businesses and shops in the area, the vaults were transformed into slums and the city's red-light district, with more than a grisly tale or two. Above ground, you'll explore the streets of Old Town, visiting the shadowy closes and claustrophobic alleyways off the Royal Mile. While you'll see the streets in the safety of daylight, once you venture underground, the vaults always lie in shadow!
Locations: Scotland - Edinburgh
- Minimum age: 18
- Please note that anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to take part in the tour
- The experience is available seven days a week, all year round, with tours starting at 15.00 and 17.00, subject to availability.
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Please allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for your tour
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we ar