When you’re off on your holidays the first thing you need to sort is your luggage. Hard shell or soft? Wheels or no wheels? What kind of size? There are so many things to think about, but more importantly you just want to be able to pack quickly and without much fuss with a good sturdy case. So have a look at what we have to offer, from cute kids’ pieces to hardwearing luggage for all the family. Getaway better with us.
What is better hard shell or soft shell luggage? This choice is completely up to you. A hard shell means your belongings are completely protected, but also means there’s no zero flexibility. The soft shell allows you to shove in a few extra bits in without the drama. Take your pick!
How do I make my luggage standout? Standout luggage is so helpful after a long flight. Black may not be the best option as so many people opt for it. Try something super bright or perhaps something with a colourful accent, to make finding your luggage on the carousel a breeze. Even a bold pattern is a good option, the brighter, the more individual, the better.
What is the luggage size for a carry on? 55x40x23cm
4 wheels Vs 2 wheels? 4 wheels is useful, especially as a carry-on, they’re nifty little movers down a narrow aisle and don’t cause any strain when you drag them.
We love a heavy duty case, the hard shell will last and last and the best bit about them – they’re super chic and look great on the baggage carousel. Whether you’re off on a city break or a 2 week escape, our hard shell cases are both practical and good-looking and they come in every size suitable.
The soft shell suitcase is practical and durable. The tightly woven fabric will protect everything inside, so you can travel with your precious cargo with no worries. Especially good for long haul flights, you don’t need to worry about them getting bashed up too much as the stretchy fabric resists any real damage.
Hand luggage can be tricky and cabin approval is a must, especially if you’re flying short haul. We have a great collection of big enough yet small enough luggage to take with you on your travels. Best thing about our hand luggage is that they’re on wheels, easy to roll down a tight aisle runway and even easier to roll around the airport once you land.
The kids need to have their own look in the airport, so let them have fun with it with some bright and bold luggage. Our cute suitcases will get the kids excited about their impending travels and more than likely they will love looking after their bags in the airport – easier life for mum and dad!
Travelling is always difficult, no matter how much you prepare or how early you get to the airport. Let us take away a little of the stress and have a look at our handy airline luggage guide – then getaway easier than ever.
• 1 piece of hand luggage.
•Hand luggage must be 56 x 45 x 25 cm including the wheels and any handles – but there’s no weight limit.
• Avoid any drama of having your luggage unexpectedly checked in at easyJet and go for a slightly smaller case with the size of 50 x 40 x 20 cm.• Every passenger, including the kids can buy up to three hold bags. A standard hold bag is 23kg and you can buy extra weight in 3kgs units, up to a maximum of 32kg per bag.
• One piece of hand baggage can be taken on board Jet2 with a maximum weight of 10kg, your luggage can’t be bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm – and if it does will be checked in with an added charge.
• Passengers can bring a small additional bag on board, like a handbag or laptop bag, as long as they fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
• Every passenger can buy up to 3 checked bags at 20 kg.
• A 20kg bag costs £25 if bought with a flight or £40 if added afterwards. All checked bags are charged per person, per one way flight.
• 1 piece of hand luggage on Virgin Atlantic can be 10 kg/22 lbs at 23 x 36 x 56 cm/ 9 x 14 x 22 in Economy and Premium Economy fares. You can also have a small handbag or small rucksack on board.
Upper Class Virgin Atlantic passengers get a little more, two pieces of hand luggage with a combined weight of 16 kg/ 35 lbs, with none of the items exceeding 12 kg/ 26 lbs or these dimensions 23 x 36 x 56.
• Your checked baggage should be one 23kg bag with the dimensions 90 x 75 x 43 cm.
• One piece of hand luggage and one small item (handbag/laptop) can be taken on board British Airways flights, but can’t be bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm and the smaller item can’t be bigger than 40cm x 30cm x 15cm. Both items can be up to 23kg each.
• Checked luggage should be 90 x 75 x 43cm & weigh 23kg-32kd depending on your flight route.
We’ve got travel accessories for every getaway – from pool inflatables to keep the kids entertained to handy locks for making sure your suitcases stay safe. Our Luggage tags add a chic yet practical look to your cases and we even have scales to make sure you don’t over-pack on those longer trips.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now