When you’re off on your holidays the first thing you need to sort is your luggage. Hard shell or soft? Wheels or no wheels? What kind of size? There are so many things to think about, but more importantly you just want to be able to pack quickly and without much fuss with a good sturdy case. So have a look at what we have to offer, from cute kids’ pieces to hardwearing luggage for all the family. Getaway better with us.
What is better hard shell or soft shell luggage? This choice is completely up to you. A hard shell means your belongings are completely protected, but also means there’s no zero flexibility. The soft shell allows you to shove in a few extra bits in without the drama. Take your pick!
How do I make my luggage standout? Standout luggage is so helpful after a long flight. Black may not be the best option as so many people opt for it. Try something super bright or perhaps something with a colourful accent, to make finding your luggage on the carousel a breeze. Even a bold pattern is a good option, the brighter, the more individual, the better.
What is the luggage size for a carry on? 55x40x23cm
4 wheels Vs 2 wheels? 4 wheels is useful, especially as a carry-on, they’re nifty little movers down a narrow aisle and don’t cause any strain when you drag them.
We love a heavy duty case, the hard shell will last and last and the best bit about them – they’re super chic and look great on the baggage carousel. Whether you’re off on a city break or a 2 week escape, our hard shell cases are both practical and good-looking and they come in every size suitable.
The soft shell suitcase is practical and durable. The tightly woven fabric will protect everything inside, so you can travel with your precious cargo with no worries. Especially good for long haul flights, you don’t need to worry about them getting bashed up too much as the stretchy fabric resists any real damage.
Hand luggage can be tricky and cabin approval is a must, especially if you’re flying short haul. We have a great collection of big enough yet small enough luggage to take with you on your travels. Best thing about our hand luggage is that they’re on wheels, easy to roll down a tight aisle runway and even easier to roll around the airport once you land.
The kids need to have their own look in the airport, so let them have fun with it with some bright and bold luggage. Our cute suitcases will get the kids excited about their impending travels and more than likely they will love looking after their bags in the airport – easier life for mum and dad!
Travelling is always difficult, no matter how much you prepare or how early you get to the airport. Let us take away a little of the stress and have a look at our handy airline luggage guide – then getaway easier than ever.
• 1 piece of hand luggage.
•Hand luggage must be 56 x 45 x 25 cm including the wheels and any handles – but there’s no weight limit.
• Avoid any drama of having your luggage unexpectedly checked in at easyJet and go for a slightly smaller case with the size of 50 x 40 x 20 cm.• Every passenger, including the kids can buy up to three hold bags. A standard hold bag is 23kg and you can buy extra weight in 3kgs units, up to a maximum of 32kg per bag.
• One piece of hand baggage can be taken on board Jet2 with a maximum weight of 10kg, your luggage can’t be bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm – and if it does will be checked in with an added charge.
• Passengers can bring a small additional bag on board, like a handbag or laptop bag, as long as they fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
• Every passenger can buy up to 3 checked bags at 20 kg.
• A 20kg bag costs £25 if bought with a flight or £40 if added afterwards. All checked bags are charged per person, per one way flight.