How To Wrap Christmas Presents
Guarantee under the tree excitement with our Christmas gift wrapping tips! For the ultimate cheesy grins on Christmas morning, read on to discover how you can elevate your wrapping game to envy Santa’s this year!
The Set Up
Step by step guide to wrapping Christmas presents
1. Ensure you’re working on a flat surface with enough room.
2. If your present is an awkward shape you may consider finding a box to place it in.
3.Measure your paper to the correct size and cut the paper using some scissors.
4. Place your gift in the middle of the paper.
5. Fold the two outsides together so the paper overlaps in the center of the gift and secure it with tape.
6. At the bottom of the gift and with the remaining paper, fold the top layer of paper down towards the bottom piece of paper creating creases on the inside of the two sides.
7.Fold the bottom left corner in towards the right corner so it’s parallel to the bottom of the gift.
8. Repeat step 6 with the right corner of the paper.
9. You should have a triangle out of the remaining paper. With this triangle fold it up toward the top of the present and sealing the bottom of the present and secure with tape.
10. Repeat this on the other side of the present.
11. Add the final touches to the present.
The Festive Finishing Touches
Gift Wrap Alternatives
The Square One
This is my personal favourite as it gives little pockets for something a little special for your loved ones. I also love how it elevates such a simple box.
The Awkward One
This wrapping style makes wrapping those awkward presents so much easier whether, you have children’s toys or some fluffy slippers. This wrapping hack takes all the stress away.
This is perfect for any tube style boxes it gives a lovely finishing touch and allows you to add a fancy flare to your wrapping.
The Last-minute One
This is great if you are in a rush or simply, aren’t a fan of wrapping presents. Simply, pop your gifts into a festive bag!