We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Follow the trail of the world's most infamous serial killer with this expert guided Jack The Ripper Walking Tour. You'll travel down dark cobblestone alleyways and through 18th century back-streets as you visit churches and pubs that both Jack the Ripper and his victims frequented. On the way you'll learn all about the victims' stories, as well as the deprivation and social turbulence that allowed the Ripper to attack with abandon and escape justice, from your expert 'Ripperologist' tour guide. You'll visit the crime scenes, where you'll hear about the murders themselves and even see original crime scene and mortuary photographs. This isn't a walk for the squeamish or the easily spooked - but if you want an insight into who the Ripper might have been, this is your chance.
Location: London - Aldgate Station
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816372_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult)
- The tour is suitable for assisted wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The tour is available on selected Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 19.00,and Sundays at 18.00 from February 2021
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
- The tour would only be cancelled in very extreme weather conditions such as snow, ice, lightning or very high winds and the tour provider would inform any customers by email/telephone with as much notice as possible in these circumstances and offer a list of dates to reschedule to for free
- Please note that the tour contains graphic
descriptions of the Jack the Ripper murders, includes original crime scene
and mortuary photographs, and involves some adult themes
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information