We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Experience the healing powers of Shinrin-Yoku - a traditional Japanese awareness meditation and a profound antidote to anxiety, tension and stress - with this Forest Bathing Experience for Two. Led by Helena Skoog, who has lived for five years off-grid among ancient forestry, you'll embark on a simple nature walk, whereby the forest languages of renewal, growth and change will become your experiential second nature. Set in stunning ancient woodlands, and featured in The Guardian, Radio 4, Glamour Magazine and more, this is a rare combination of sensual immersion, stillness practice and guided meditation.
Locations: East Sussex - Edenbridge
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816373_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 11 (under-16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience requires walking (slowly and gently) in fields and rocky, uneven forest footpaths and has no wheelchair access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available on selected Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience. You are advised to consider your clothing which should weather dependent, as you will be outdoors for 2 to 3 hours in whatever the weather
- This experience is not usually weather dependant; however in the unlikely event that it is cancelled due to severe weather conditions, an alternative date will be offered to you
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns