We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races for two. You will enjoy admission to one of 16 racecourses across the UK. Perfect for first time race-goers or regular guests, this experience entitles you to entry into one of the race day enclosures at your chosen venue. Pick up your race day programme, before placing a bet on your favourite horse and head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. A fantastic experience with guaranteed excitement from the start to the finish line. Don't forget to make your way to the paddock around 30 minutes before the first race where you can see the horse's parade and look for your winner - then place your bets before watching the first race and seeing the winning owners celebrate on the podium!
Locations: Avon - Bath Racecourse, Berkshire - Royal Windsor Racecourse, County Durham - Sedgefield Racecourse, Herefordshire - Hereford Racecourse, Monmouthshire - Chepstow Racecourse, Norfolk - Great Yarmouth Racecourse, Nottinghamshire - Southwell Racecourse, South Yorkshire - Doncaster Racecourse, Staffordshire - Uttoxeter Racecourse, Surrey - Lingfield Park Racecourse, Tyne & Wear - Newcastle Racecourse, Wales - Ffos Las Racecourse, West Midlands - Wolverhampton Racecourse, West Sussex - Fontwell Park Racecourse, West Sussex - Brighton Racecourse, Worcestershire - Worcester Racecourse.
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816392_C000Share On
- Bath, Royal Windsor, Great Yarmouth and Brighton are 'Flat' racecourses and only race each year between April and October with no racing in the winter months. All other courses race year around
- Please note this experience is not available on premium fixture dates including the Ladbrokes St Leger Festival, Racing Post Trophy Saturday or William Hill Saturday, or on days when racing is followed by a live music concert
- Please ensure your vouchers arrive at the racecourse for redemption at least seven days in advance
- We advise you to book as far ahead of time as you can, especially for weekend and evening fixtures
- Please note that all experiences are subject to availability at the time of booking with the racecourse
- Please contact Virgin customer service or the venues direct for any exclusion dates
- Please allow 6 to 7 hours for the complete experience
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information