We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Enjoy a nostalgic trip around the City of London with this Mary Poppins Walking Tour for 2. Hear stories from your guide as you visit the iconic inspirations of the original and the actual filming spots for the latest film. Visit iconic sites in the City of London including St Paul's Cathedral, learn about the London in which Jane and Michael grew up, and find out what supercalifragilisticexpialidocious really means!
Location: London - Temple Underground Station
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816401_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 16
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours must be pre-booked and are available all year round on Sundays departing at 13.30, subject to availability. Tour group sizes are limited to 30 people
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow 2 hours for the full tour. If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, an alternative date can be booked.
- Your voucher is valid from 12 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information