We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Explore one of London's most beautiful attractions and enjoy a traditional English treat with this visit to Kew Gardens with Cream Tea for 2. Uncover 250 years of history at one of the world's most famous gardens, with access to the Royal Kitchens, Palm House, the Princess of Wales Conservatory and much more. When it's time for some light refreshment, simply head to either the Pavilion Bar and Grill, Victoria Plaza Cafe or the Orangery Servery for self-service cream tea.
Location: London - Richmond
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816414_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 17. Under-17s are admitted at the child rate posted on the entrance gates
- Disabled access is available throughout the Gardens. Kew Palace offers a staff-operated lift to all of its three floors
- The experience covers a Cream Tea for two. Any additional catering must be paid for on the day
- The experience content may vary
- Kew Gardens opens daily at 10.00 (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Closing times vary seasonally. Cream Tea is available until 15.30
- Kew Palace, along with the associated Royal Kitchens and Queen Charlotte's Cottage are open annually from Easter to the last weekend in September
- Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns