We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Kids can get behind the wheel of their favourite film car with this Junior Movie Star Car Blast. Available for children between 11 and 17 depending on location, this is an unforgettable opportunity to grab the controls of a choice of magical movie motors. They'll be able to take their chosen motor around the special track for five minutes with an expert instructor by their side at all times, learning all the driving basics while having loads of fun too. Whichever movie star car they pick, it's sure to be the drive of their life.
Locations: Cornwall - Perranporth, Dorset - Wareham, Gloucestershire - Cirencester, Lancashire - Wigan, Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre, Norfolk - Norwich, Northampton - Sywell, North Yorkshire - York, Oxfordshire - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Abingdon, Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds, Surrey - Cranleigh, Wiltshire - Kenilworth Devon - Honiton, Leicestershire - Prestwold Driving Centre, Surrey - Cranleigh, Yorkshire - Elvington Airfield
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816423_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 11. Maximum age: 17. All participants need parental/guardian consent. Proof of age may be required.
- Minimum height: 4 ft 10in. Maximum height: 6ft 9in. Maximum weight: 20 stone. You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant women. Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving
- Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products. A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November. Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day
- We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability
- Motorsports are weather dependent so if severe conditions are forecast you may want to check with the centre before you leave home. Driving events do continue in wet weather
- If your date is cancelled due to unsuitable weather or mechanical breakdown, you will be rebooked into an alternative date or vehicle. The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 3-6 days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information