We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Want to test your skills aboard the future of two-wheeled transportation? With a Segway Adventure for Two, you can get to experience precisely what these super-fun electric steeds can do. You'll undertake a short training session to get to grips with the basics before taking on the twists and turns of the rally track! With a mixture of instructor-led riding and free time, this is the perfect chance to completely immerse yourself in Segway fun. With a professional photographer on hand to capture the action, you'll be welcome to purchase your favourite moments as a keepsake to remember your day.
Locations: Berkshire - Maidenhead, Cambridgeshire - Huntingdon, Cheshire - Knutsford, Avon - Bristol, County Durham - Stockton-on-Tees, London - Alexandra Palace, London - Battersea Park, Greater London - Aveley, Kent - Maidstone, Scotland - Gorebridge, North Yorkshire - Harrogate, Nottinghamshire - Newark, Warwickshire - Tamworth, West Sussex - East Grinstead
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816425_C000Share On
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Minimum height: 134cm (4ft 5in). Minimum weight: 45kg (7st 1lb). Maximum weight: 117kg (18st 7lb)
- You will not be able to participate if you are pregnant, or suffer from medical conditions such as epilepsy or heart disease. You will not be able to participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Spectators are welcome, however are prohibited on the track - they must stay in the training area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The experience must be pre-booked and is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. Date restrictions may apply
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher
- All bookings are subject to availability. Please note: dates and availability are limited at Battersea Park
- Extreme weather conditions such as flooding, and extremely high winds may affect your booking and events can be cancelled during the event day. If your booking is cancelled you will be offered alternative dates
- Facilities differ depending on the venue you choose. You will receive an Event Information Pack with all of the details of your venue when you book your experience
- If you need to amend the date of your experience more than 7 days after making your booking, there will be a £10 per person rebooking fee. No refunds will be offered on cancelled experiences
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 3-6 days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information