We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Make your very own chocolatey creations with this Original Chocolate Making Workshop with a master chocolatier leading the way. You'll be use milk and dark chocolate to create giant buttons as well as discovering techniques such as marbling. You'll hear all about the history of chocolate making and how it gets from bean to bar. You'll cut, dip and decorate, melt and cool your chocolate, with the chance to create your own ganache after watching a demonstration. There will even be gooey fudge to dip and decorate. You'll leave your experience with plenty of handmade treats - provided you haven't eaten them all before your class ends!
Locations: East Sussex - Brighton, London - Branch Place, Greater Manchester - Manchester
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816435_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 8 (under-16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Disabled access is available with prior notice, if you require this facility then please advise at the time of booking (one person is able to accompany a disabled participant without charge)
- Vegetarians/Vegans can be catered for on request
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary by location
- Courses run on most Sundays and occasional Saturdays in London and Saturdays only in Brighton and Manchester
- Start times vary depending on the date but typically there are courses running in the morning, afternoon and early evening
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Please allow up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience, the actual time spent participating is 1 hour 20 minutes
- All chocolate and other ingredients used in the provision of the Services may contain traces of nuts or nut products, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, My Chocolate exclude their liability to you for any allergies or other reactions to nuts, nut products or other food products which may arise
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information