Virgin Experience Days Beginners' Guide to Whisky Experience for 2
We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
The Whisky Lounge is the perfect place to nurture and encourage passion for the ‘Water of Life', from the most fledgling of interests to the cultured palate. The Beginners' Guide to Whisky evening course is the perfect way to get talking about whisky. From breaking down barriers, myths and legends to understanding the drink's history and alchemic origins, it's fun and thought provoking. Of course, no whisky education would be complete without tasting a dram or two - and you'll get to try a variety of whiskies of differing styles and tastes from across Scotland. With a choice of locations across the UK and six delicious whiskies to try, you'll get to grips with the subtleties of this historic and ever-popular drink in no time at all.
Locations: Cheshire - Chester. London - Euston Road. London - Kensington Square. Greater Manchester - Manchester. North Yorkshire - York. South Yorkshire - Sheffield. Tyne and Wear - Newcastle Upon Tyne. West Midlands - Birmingham. West Yorkshire - Leeds
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816438_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19, we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- Please note there is a minimum attendance of 20 people for a tasting or blending event to go ahead. If numbers are short and the event is cancelled an alternative date will be offered
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns