We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
What's not to love about London? Its prolific past, vibrant culture and some of the country's most striking architecture is all gathered within a few square miles along the Thames. If you love London and photography, you can combine the two with this fantastic History of London Photography Tour. You'll capture some of fantastic views of the city that has it all and discover incredible remnants of the past that have influenced photographers ever since the invention of the camera. Your guide will provide you with tuition as well as history that goes beyond the guidebooks. Your trail will lead down hidden streets and little known alleys for a new perspective of London that will inspire creative photographs. You will need to bring your digital camera to make the most of this experience. You can also use your phone's camera but this will have some limitations compared to a dedicated camera.
Location: London - Lombard Street
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816439_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note that this active day involves a significant amount of walking
- In the event of severe weather conditions (as defined by the UK Met Office) they reserve the right to cancel or change any course which takes place either partially or wholly outdoors
- Experience provided by Westland Place Studios
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns