We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Hop aboard a boat in Poole for a leisurely cruise around Europe's largest natural harbour, and take in the seaside sights, wildlife and scenery with this Poole Harbour and Islands Cruise for Two. With a human history dating back to 295 BC, Poole Harbour has long been an important part of Britain. As you drift along on your cruise through the shallow waters your skipper will fill you in on the sights and surroundings, so keep your camera close if you want to capture the intriguing scenery as it passes by. There are famous houses to spot at Sandbanks, beautiful beaches and historic Poole bays - as well as a castle and Lord Baden-Powell's original campsite to see as you pass by Brownsea. Keep your eyes peeled for local fauna who might pop their heads up to say hello!
Location: Dorset - Poole
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816621_C000Share On
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Not all of the vessels have been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available daily April to October, and on selected dates November to March
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns