We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Go behind the scenes of London's eponymous stadium, host of London 2012 and current home to British Athletics and West Ham United, with this London Stadium Tour for two adults. Opened in 2011 ahead of what was arguably London's greatest multi-sporting event, London Stadium has seen athletic medals won, rugby World Cups fought for and plenty of home matches from the local team, West Ham. That means there's plenty of modern history to discover as you make your way through the stadium's tunnels and stands, with a part guided and part multi-media tour of discovery. You'll be able to watch goals and races, walk through the players tunnel, sit in the stands, visit the dugout and even wander through the player changing rooms. You'll each receive a personalised certificate at the end of your tour as a memento of your day.
Location: London - London Stadium
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816631_C000Share On
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- This is a walking tour which includes steps
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours run seven days a week, with the exception of match days, VIP tours and occasional non-event days. Please check the stadium website for operational dates
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Please allow approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns