We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Are you a wizard at heart? If so, you'll love this magical walking tour of London that takes you around all the landmarks used in the Harry Potter films. Your 2 hour 30 minute tour will take you to numerous spots including the visitors' entrance to the Ministry of Magic and the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using a magical potion. Venture to the location used as the Leaky Cauldron in the first and third movies, and pass under the bridge destroyed by the demons in the fifth movie. There will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take pictures and discover amazing facts about the books and films, all while experiencing famous London landmarks that have appeared in the films such as Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and the London Eye. The group size will be limited so you can enjoy an engaging experience during your walking tour. This tour begins at Westminster tube station and ends at Bank tube station.
Locations: London - Westminster
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours must be pre-booked and are available on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 14.00 (throughout the year) and daily at 14.00 (1 April to 31 October)
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the tour
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
DISCLAIMER: Pottering in Harry's London Walking Tour for Two is not an official ‘Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816638_C000Share On
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 3-6 days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information