We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Spend some time behind bars for the world's most interactive prison tour. For a fascinating insight into more than 400 years of history, you'll follow an ex-prison guard (who once managed the very wings you'll be walking) behind the scenes of at one of two historic prisons. You'll follow in the footsteps of those on the wrong side of the law - starting your sentence, you'll be processed through reception before heading out to the wings and into the general population. Visit never-before-seen areas of the prison, where you'll learn about the inmates, daily life, visits and prison work as well as the grisly side of history complete with stomach-turning tales of execution. If you're feeling brave, there's even the chance for a ‘Closed Cell' experience, which involves entering cells and having the door locked behind you, hopefully the closest you'll ever get to be a prisoner for real!
Locations: Shropshire - Shrewsbury. Somerset - Shepton Mallet
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816655_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 16
- There is no wheelchair access on the tours
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours run Tuesday and Thursday at 14.00 and Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 and 14.00 throughout the year. Exclusions may apply
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns