We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
If you're looking for a thrilling activity with a difference, then look no further as you experience the world's highest indoor bungee jump. The Abyss has taken bungee jumping to another level with a shadowy room where whirling spotlights highlight a breathtaking metal structure that stands 150ft tall. You'll make your way up 143 steps to the jump zone while music and dry ice are pumped out of the wall and seven huge video screens project images of what you are about to experience. It's chilling, and that's before you've even taken the plunge. As you launch yourself off the huge steel structure you will freefall through semi-darkness until the cord snatches you back and sends you up into the air. This is an exhilarating experience that will leave you with a feeling you won't shake off for hours and a memory you'll cherish forever.
Locations: South Yorkshire - Rotherham
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816659_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Participants aged 50 and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb. Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump. If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High blood pressure, heart problems, dizziness, epilepsy, neurological conditions, asthma or damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes. If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The experience is available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience
- Merchandise, video footage and photos of your jump will be available to purchase on the day (subject to availability)
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information