We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Relive the sporting magic of the summer of 2012 with a family visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK's tallest sculpture and part of the lasting legacy of the 2012 Olympic Games. Designed by artist Anish Kapoor, the ArcelorMittal is 114.5m tall and towers over the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, its red scaffolding swirls making it a striking addition to the landscape. You'll travel in the lift to the very top of the structure to get a hawk's eye view of the park below and to look out over the rest of London. Enjoy the interactive displays that help you interpret the views and stand in front of the concave mirrors that will flip your perspective and turn the horizon on its head. Then, if you think you've got the stamina, descend to the ground via the 455 steps, immersing yourself in the sounds of London as you go.
Locations: London - ArcelorMittal Orbit
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816664_C000Share On
- Choose your own visit time with no need to book in advance
- The attraction is open daily between 11.00 and 17.00 (October to March) and 10.00 and 18.00 (April to September). Some date restrictions may apply
- We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information