We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
There's only one way to get near to experiencing what it's like to play at Wembley - and that's by taking this behind-the-scenes tour of England's national stadium. On arrival you and a friend will be greeted by your guide who, over the duration of the tour, will share with you their extensive knowledge of the history of both the original and new Wembley Stadiums. Your unforgettable visit lets you sit in the England manager's chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England dressing room, experience the tension of the players' tunnel, climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box and each have your photograph taken with the replica FA Cup (by the stadium photographer at a minimum cost of £10 on the day). As you are shown around the stadium, you will have the chance to take photographs of such historical treasures as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the torch that started London's 1948 Olympic Games and so much more.
Locations: London - Wembley
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816683_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 16
- We recommend although they will be admitted free of charge, that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5. Buggies and prams are not permitted on the tour
- A general level of fitness is required to walk around the stadium but if you have any access restrictions and/or special requirements please inform us at the booking stage and suitable assistance will be provided as necessary
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tours depart hourly from 10.00 to 15.00 every day with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar, please check with the venue for up-to-date information
- Tours are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- Tours last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes but please allow up to 2 hours for your visit
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information