We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Get behind the wheel of one of the most desirable vehicles in the world with this Supercar Blast for One experience. You'll experience the incredible power these cars pack behind their engines as you speed down a track for up to four miles. Choose from 10 locations and five supercars for your thrilling drive. Will it be a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Audi or Porsche that takes your fancy? The choice is yours in this unforgettable experience, which comes complete with a driving certificate to impress your family and friends. On arrival at your chosen venue, you will be given a full briefing, including instructions on driving techniques and track safety. Then it's your turn to climb inside and take the wheel of your chosen supercar for an exhilarating drive down the track for up to four miles. Once you have completed your drive, you will receive a commemorative certificate – the perfect memento of your incredible experience.
Locations: Devon - Honiton. Scotland - Fife. Kent - Lydden Hill. Lancashire - Wigan. Leicestershire - Mallory Park. Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre. North Yorkshire - York. Oxfordshire - Great Tew. Staffordshire - Seighford. Surrey - Cranleigh. Wales - Anglesey. Yorkshire – Elvington Airfield
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816687_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft (4ft 10in at Seighford)
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in (6ft 6in at Seighford)
- Maximum weight: 19 stone (18 stone 7lb at Seighford)
- You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car
- This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted hold public indemnity liability insurance. Virgin also hold contingency liability cover
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- This experience is available on weekdays only, generally February - November. You may choose to book a weekend date for a £25 upgrade fee paid directly to the supplier, subject to availability
- Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Aerodrome have limited availability, so we recommend booking early
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience
- Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 3-6 days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information