We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Discover how wine, ale and liqueurs are made with this fantastic Winery and Brewery Tour for Two. Surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside, you'll take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery with a knowledgeable guide to learn the ins and outs of grape pressing, fermentation, bottling and labelling. All that exploring's thirsty work, so afterwards you'll get down to the serious business of tasting some delicious fine wines, English ales and unique liqueurs in the Tasting Room. There's plenty of time to browse the shop, should you want to purchase any bottles to take home. The perfect day out for any wine buffs, ale enthusiasts or spirit lovers! You can also enhance your experience with a stay in the on-site bed and breakfast (subject to availability and payable when making your booking).
Location: Oxfordshire - Hambleden
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816689_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available on most weekdays and selected weekends throughout the year
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book four to six weeks in advance for weekday tours and up to five months for weekend tours
- Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
- The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- Vouchers are valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns