We're sorry but this item is not in stock.
- Product Info
Forays into the world of writing are overwhelmingly short-lived and ill-fated. That tentative first chapter hidden away in an obscure file, never to be reopened. Forays into the pub can be ill-fated too, ending with a 04.00 kebab rather than a genre defining body of literature. Incredibly, there are those who have been able to consummately bring these worlds together. With the London Literary Pub Crawl for two, you can follow in the footsteps of some of history's most iconic authors, and swill a pint or two in their favourite watering holes. Kicking off at the Writers and Artists Bar of The Fitzroy Tavern with an introductory pub quiz, you'll embark on a tour of around a dozen pubs and locations made famous by great story tellers including Charles Dickens, George Orwell and Virginia Woolf. They'll be the chance to rehydrate as you go, as you'll even pop into two or three choice establishments for a well deserved tipple. Your journey will end as it began - in a pub - this time in Soho for an old-time sing-a-long!
Location: London - Charlotte Street
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816692_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience will be available on selected Saturdays throughout the year
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance
- You should allow approximately 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the group
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns