We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Ever fancied becoming a stunt driver? Here's your chance to turn a dream into a reality with this fantastic stunt driving experience, where you can get to grips with some of the most exciting car stunts in TV and films all over the world. With the tuition of expert instructors, you'll be pushed to the limit in a stunt-prepared Mazda MX-5. Learn how to execute inch-perfect handbrake turns into parking bays, pull off high-speed J-turns and more!
Location: Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2825680_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 17 (under-18s need parental/guardian consent). Maximum age: 80.
- Guidelines are that you should be no more than 6ft 2in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes. All drivers need to be in reasonable health. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult. No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs). Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products. Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information