We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
There's no better time than the present to take some time out escaping to a safe sanctuary, and that's where Synergy experiences come in. Get ready to reconnect with yourself with this full mindfulness experience, including a retreat with lunch for one at a choice of locations. Begin your wellness journey with exclusive access to online sessions, offering a gentle introduction to mindfulness. Your experience also includes a full day retreat where experienced hosts will guide you through everything from yoga flow, sound healing and guided meditation to affirmation art, walking therapy and more. During the retreat, you’ll be provided with a delicious lunch, as well as snacks and tea throughout the day. At the end of the retreat, you’ll be given a free journal to take home to continue your wellness journey.
Locations: Berkshire - Reading, Cheshire - Warrington, East Riding of Yorkshire - Brough, Essex - Harlow, London - Camden, London - Bermondsey, Hampshire - Winchester, Isle of Wight - Ryde, Kent - Sevenoaks, Surrey - Guildford
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2834971_C000Share On
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Includes full mindfulness experience for one with access to five 2-hour sessions and a mindfulness day retreat for one person at a choice of different locations
- Retreat includes guided meditations, flow yoga, affirmation art, walking therapy and more, with a delicious lunch provided and snacks and drinks available throughout the day
- Experience gift pack included personalised voucher and message card
- Participant Guidelines: Minimum age: 18. Men and women welcome. Not suitable during pregnancy or for those with nut allergies
- Two weeks prior to the retreat you will be sent a questionnaire to enable Synergy to get to know their guests, if a guest has a disability, injuries or limitations the day will be adapted accordingly
- The venue has disability access, but the walk activity may not suitable. All activities are optional, if a guest is unable to attend the walk they will be provided with an alternative activity
- The retreat is designed to help you disconnect. Mobile phones are not permitted during the retreat, in case of an emergency guests will be given a number where they can be contacted. Alcohol is strictly forbidden
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £40
Your order will arrive within 5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.Delivery Information Returns Information