We're sorry but this item is not in stock. Register your email address and we'll let you know when it's available.
- Product Info
Whether you're a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay shooting will either fuel your passion, or turn into the start of a whole new hobby. Your experience will include all equipment hire, clays and cartridges and expert instruction. You will be given all the necessary training in safety and techniques from a fully qualified instructor. The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you will be well prepared when you step up to have a go for yourself and test your aim and accuracy. Choose from 12 venues across the UK and have an hour's shooting with clays. This experience includes seasonal refreshments: warming winter soup and a crusty bread roll or summer tea and cake. On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructor who will issue you with your gun and ear protection before you are taught the safe handling and use of the shotgun. It's then time to start shooting at the clays with instruction throughout to help you improve with every shot. Once you have finished shooting at the clays your instructor will run through a short debrief and provide some handy tips should you wish to carry on with the sport. uring the experience you'll also enjoy some seasonal refreshments.
Locations: Buckinghamshire - Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire - Worminghall, Scotland - Cumbernauld, Dorset - Blandford Forum, Dorset - Sturminster Newton, Kent - Dartford, Leicestershire - Thurlaston, North Yorkshire - Knaresborough, Cheshire - Congleton, Worcestershire - Redditch
Additional DetailsN/A.CareN/A.Product IDS2816394_C000Share On
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian)
- You should be of reasonable health and level of fitness as some walking may be involved
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available on selected weekends with occasional weekday dates throughout the year
- All bookings are subject to availability - we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 32 cartridges and clays per person are included
- You will be in a maximum group size of 8
- Please note: not all locations are able to offer 'seasonal refreshments' and will offer an alternative refreshment package
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- While government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right
- You will receive your voucher in the post with further details about how to book
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Home Delivery: £3.95 or FREE on orders over £50
Your order will arrive within 3-5 working days.
We’ll be happy to exchange or refund your Virgin Experience Day within 14 days of you receiving it in the post, providing the voucher is still valid and has not been redeemed.
To arrange an exchange, cancellation or refund of your Virgin Experience Day, please contact our service team on 0333 0044444.
The last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on Virgin Experience Days is 18th December. Please order your vouchers by this date to avoid disappointment!Delivery Information Returns Information